Real Estate Law
Real Estate Law in Newton, NJ
For most of us, buying or selling a home is very exciting, but it's also one of the largest financial transactions of our lives. Due to the financial and legal factors involved, if you're contemplating entering into, or are in the midst of, a real estate transaction, you should consult with a lawyer right away.
Protecting Your Interests
If you plan to buy your first home, trade up to a larger home, or downsize now that your children are out on their own, a real estate attorney like Dolan & Dolan, P.A. can provide you with insight and legal guidance from start to finish.
If you’re a buyer, Dolan & Dolan, P.A. can:
- Explain the terms of your purchase contract
- Protect you from hidden liabilities with respect to your new home
- Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage, and taxes
- Register legal documents pertaining to your real estate transaction
- Attend your closing and address your questions
- Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation
If you're a seller, Dolan & Dolan, P.A. can:
- Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms properly protect your interests
- Deal with any issues that arise with your title
- Represent you during negotiations with the buyer and walk you through your closing
Dolan & Dolan, P.A. is fully equipped to assist you with an array of property-related legal concerns. Call now to learn more about the real estate law services available to you.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:|
Great legal services for estate planning and buying a home. I have worked with several law firms and Dolan & Dolan attorneys and staff did wonderful work, were thorough and professional, and their fees were reasonable.
I worked with Mr. Haggerty and his Legal Assistant, Denise, in handling the closing of my mother's condo. I am out of state and the two of them could not have been nicer, thorough and kept me up to date on all that was involved in taking care of this real estate transaction. I am thankful that they made this complicated process so understandable and easy from a distance. I could always get a hold of someone and everything was done in a timely manner. Highly recommend Mr. Haggerty and his wonderful assistant, Denise.
Professional Legal services at rational fees
Worked with them on purchase of home and estate planning, and have lots of experience with large and small firms they were top notch in both categories! And the fees were very reasonable.
- 3 Recipients Of The Sussex County BAR Association Professionalism Award
- 1 Recipient Of The New Jersey State BAR Association Professionalism Award
- 1 Recipient Of The New Jersey State BAR Association Young Lawyers Division, Service To Community Award
- Chamber of Commerce Member
- AARP Attorney
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Federation Of Planning Officials
- New Jersey BAR Association
- New York BAR Association
- Certified Public Accountant & Attorney
- American Association For Justice
- Sussex County BAR Association